Solihull Council Fuel Vouchers
Solihull Council have provided funding in recognition of the additional burden the pandemic is having on vulnerable families and households who are struggling to pay their fuel bills due to loss of income or increased fuel use.
The closing date for applications is 31 March.
You can register for the scheme on-line at https://actonenergy.org.uk/ or can call 0800 988 2881.
The scheme supports people in the following ways:
- Debt write off (up to £250) to those who are unable to pay their fuel bill and have been in debt with their energy supplier for the last six months and are unable to set up a debt payment plan with their supplier.
- Energy Bill Support. Provision of funds to help with payment of energy bills of £49 for households, maximum of 3 applications. Further details can be found on the attached flyer.
- Boiler servicing and chimney sweeping to ensure householders have a safe and warm home.
- Boiler repairs to ensure no family is left in a no heat situation.
- Boiler replacement if repairs cannot be undertaken and no other source of funding is available.
Funding will be allocated on a strictly first come, first served basis.