5 Ways To Wellbeing
The Five Ways to Wellbeing are – Connect, Be Active, Keep Learning, Give, and Take Notice.
They help people take care of their mental health and wellbeing. Regularly practising the Five Ways is beneficial for everyone – whether you have a mental health problem or not.
Why the Five Ways work:
- Connect: Strengthening relationships with others and feeling close to and valued by others, including at work, is critical to boosting wellbeing.
- Keep Learning: Being curious and seeking out new experiences at work and in life more generally positively stimulates the brain.
- Be Active: Being physically active, including at work, improves physical health and can improve mood and wellbeing and decrease stress, depression and anxiety.
- Give: Carrying out acts of kindness, whether small or large, can increase happiness, life satisfaction and general sense of wellbeing.
- Take Notice: Paying more attention to the present moment, to thoughts and feelings and to the world around, boosts our wellbeing.
Ideas for 5 Ways to Wellbeing
Ideas for an Active April
Click on this link for ideas to have an active April