Attendance Late/Absence Procedures
School Day Start and End Times From September 2021
GOOD ATTENDANCE AND PUNCTUALITY IS VITAL.
Please ensure your child arrives at school for 8.45am as lessons start promptly.
On occasions when your child is absent for any reason, please contact the school before 9am on the first day of absence.
Requests for a child to have time off during term-time can only be granted in very exceptional circumstances. Requests MUST come via an absence request form with at least two weeks notice.
If you require further information on attendance, please call into school.
WHY DOES SCHOOL ATTENDANCE MATTER?
* From day one at school, good attendance and punctuality at nursery and reception will mean your child will establish good habits
* Being in school and on time everyday, means your child will not miss out on important lessons
* Being in School everyday will enable your child to further develop important social skills with other children and adults
* Being in school everyday means your child will not miss out on new experiences and activities
* Being in school everyday means your child will develop and sustain friendships